Whats your opinion of the BEST sq components ....

sonys all the sony speakers rule the guy at best buy siad they were pretty much the best out there hands down
sony is the best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

best is as best is at what? small spaces, sealed, ib, on axis , off axis , kicks, doors... there is nothing quite like spending alot of $$$ for speakers only to find out later they dont work well for what/where you put them.

best is as best is at what? small spaces, sealed, ib, on axis , off axis , kicks, doors... there is nothing quite like spending alot of $$$ for speakers only to find out later they dont work well for what/where you put them.
Dude read !!! SQ is in the title ..... so best for sound quality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: JJ

have 100 uses you can get 100 answers unless you are trying to say the same speakers in corvette will sound the same in a toyota pick up. all depends on space and desired effect of the install. a speakers response is directly dependant on how it is used. you tend to play on alot of opinion but if you choke off a speakers abilty to use power (create desired volume of its response) and or choke off its air to produce the desired effect its not really the "best" any longer is it? which generally is about 80% of why people dont like their perfectly fine speakers to begin with. the trick to sq isnt dropping a speaker in and saying "**** that sounds good" . the trick is getting speakers that work in your given locations to allow the speakers the ability to put out their best sound. as far as pure tonality without any of this info even being looked at i would go dyns 3 ways, off axis mb quart premium, good blend of both with some really good output boston pro's or z's. in turn i find it humorous that you dont lend a speakers application to its ability to be a better or worse speaker than what i would sound like in a perfect environment....

Dude read !!! SQ is in the title ..... so best for sound quality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: JJ
SQ is subjective, so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif at you...

SQ is subjective, so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif at you...
Trigger ..... That's what I'm asking for .... an opinion is subjective.

My original post that started this thread , explains ALL of the criteria. I purposefully do not want to place stipulations on the question , just want it answered as is .... No-one else seems to be having trouble answering or understanding what I'm asking .... only a couple for some reason. Just do your best ....

thanks

agreed but its not too subjective really if the speakers cant/dont respond right i wouldnt think
I was just responding to the BEST question. I find many speakers capable of amaing SQ, but have yet to find the best over all. As you were saying install and application play a role in the BEST for a person.

I was just responding to the BEST question. I find many speakers capable of amaing SQ, but have yet to find the best over all. As you were saying install and application play a role in the BEST for a person.
I hear ya Trigger .... I mean , I could have placed TONS of stipulations for the criteria , but this thread may end up being 200 pages long then .... LOL

I just wanted to know what people would say off the top of their heads , as to their general opinion on SQ speakers..... Thanks for your input , as I value all !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.