What's wrong with Skar Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the question should be what's wrong with Skar Audio products.

which i think everybody will agree that there is nothing wrong with the products they just dont like the owner

the question should be what's wrong with Skar Audio products.
which i think everybody will agree that there is nothing wrong with the products they just dont like the owner
..or people from florida //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Which is enough reason not to buy or recommend
Not sure if that is the basis of buying something, i bought the VVX and i have no need to talk to the owner or does not care if he is bad or good, all i know is my VVX is is performing as advertised.

If i buy a product and the product is not good, do you think I'll buy the same product just because the owner is very kind and nice to everybody..

Why because we have sense on not to join your rant on something that is not relevant to the product.

everybody keeps on pointing to the owner but when asked if there is something wrong with the product, this is the response you give. I have not seen anybody answer the question about the product itself

Not sure if that is the basis of buying something, i bought the VVX and i have no need to talk to the owner or does not care if he is bad or good, all i know is my VVX is is performing as advertised.
What if you were one of the lucky ones to receive a B-stock sub?? Would your opinion be the same?

What if you were one of the lucky ones to receive a B-stock sub?? Would your opinion be the same?
fortunately i didnt have that experience, but if the company corrected itself and sent me the right product, i think my opinion will be the same.

point is there is the same quality and performance if not better at same or a little higher price depending on the amount of performace you match to skar or exceed . so with all the options out there why buy something and support a weasel ?

fortunately i didnt have that experience, but if the company corrected itself and sent me the right product, i think my opinion will be the same.
I would too, if it only happened once. The fact that many different people got b-stock instead of a-stock doesn't sit right with me. Doesn't seem like it was an accident.

He hasn't made good on most of his past dealings. If he did he wouldn't have had to change his name 20 times. Thats why people hate him. He just a scamming piece of shit.

And the name of his company is absolutely horrible. He must've been on drugs when he came up with it.

I would too, if it only happened once. The fact that many different people got b-stock instead of a-stock doesn't sit right with me. Doesn't seem like it was an accident.
to tell you the truth i would only care if my issue is resolved and if asked if i will buy again, my answer is yes I will buy again because the product is good.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

He hasn't made good on most of his past dealings. If he did he wouldn't have had to change his name 20 times. Thats why people hate him. He just a scamming piece of shit.

And the name of his company is absolutely horrible. He must've been on drugs when he came up with it.
Did any of this happened to you? have you ever bought Skar product and it didn't perform as you expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...