What's wrong with Skar Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lambo911 was epic.
picture219.jpg

picture220.jpg

That's one of the boxes lambo911 aka Kevin built.
Wow... And just when you think you got box building down, here comes a box god! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think he would have done better with a butter knife?

I've actually had a want to try skar subs lately. If I choose to do so and buy from the SSA store is there still a chance I could be scammed?
From what I know, (most)orders through the SSA store go to the company of said product and they ship to you. So yes, Kevin could still send you a B stock/used sub "on accident."

Love how people cite facts about Skar as quoting posts from this forum. Just because you want it to be true and hang from a certain users **** doesn't make it true.
Everything that's said on this forum is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...