Whats with the hate on the HCCAs?

that is Orion's picture

that's quieter then my 10's were
It's not a bad score for a daily 15, I don't care what all of the pros on here say. Good for you if you can or have done it with less. Nobody on here knows the tuning or vehicle. A 144 with a single 15 is better then 99% of the systems on the roads.

Ground and pound and that is overall.
an hcca 15 can easily do that score legal done correctly, hell even done a bit wrong. y'all ever actually use some and really mess with em a lot? they may look bigger than they are and cost more than they should but just looking at the performance of it its a beast. i had 2 of the 15s and they were STUPID! and idk who said they dont like lows. they are murderers of the lows. better re-evaluate your box designing skillzz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

an hcca 15 can easily do that score legal done correctly, hell even done a bit wrong. y'all ever actually use some and really mess with em a lot? they may look bigger than they are and cost more than they should but just looking at the performance of it its a beast. i had 2 of the 15s and they were STUPID! and idk who said they dont like lows. they are murderers of the lows. better re-evaluate your box designing skillzz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Meant park and pound and no you cannot do that easily. MECA > Competitors > SPL > Park & Pound

MECA park and pound. Measured 6 feet form the car. A single 15 isn't doing that.

idk what you guys are getting at. youre saying a tl at a parking lot comp is different than a tl at an iasca event?
Did you read the link?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

i didnt know it was 6 feet from the car. thats stupid. never heard of that being a "thing"
It's really fun and more tailored to daily boxes

I've ran 2 HCCA 15's in my ESV for about a year,ported ..2 MTX 81000D's runnin them... Not many people could sit in there with it UP!! I prefer sealed enclosures,but runnin ported,the HCCA's hit the lower notes better than any other sub i heard in a ported box.... A lil pricey,but i like'em!!

I've ran 2 HCCA 15's in my ESV for about a year,ported ..2 MTX 81000D's runnin them... Not many people could sit in there with it UP!! I prefer sealed enclosures,but runnin ported,the HCCA's hit the lower notes better than any other sub i heard in a ported box.... A lil pricey,but i like'em!!
You havent heard many big subs have you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.