Whats the loudest setup i can do with 1200 watts (AudioQue 1200D)

i have a brand new cadence beastmaster 15 1500rms d2 brand new, was tot made in america. amazing sub you will never see again. 2 of these suckers set records in turkey years ago. wass a 600 dollar ub back in 04, it barely has left its box and al i want is 200 shipped

if you can throw in a ported box for it i might go for it..

Since you have experience with the SDC's would you reccomend those over 1 HDC-15? and where did you get the box done if you dont mind me asking
Off a 1200D I'd do 2 12" SDC's over a single HDC 15

I build my own enclosures. AQ site has a list of builders all over the country, so check to see if you have someone local. Otherwise you can get a design and have a local shop build it or do it yourself.

i have a brand new cadence beastmaster 15 1500rms d2 brand new, was tot made in america. amazing sub you will never see again. 2 of these suckers set records in turkey years ago. wass a 600 dollar ub back in 04, it barely has left its box and al i want is 200 shipped

Door was open, so that's not a sealed score and AC meter with pen mic has been known to be VERY inaccurate. Sorry that score means nothing...

Door was open, so that's not a sealed score and AC meter with pen mic has been known to be VERY inaccurate. Sorry that score means nothing...
2 of these in turkey broke 2 records when they firstc ame out with scores of 168 and he did shut the door. stop hating on a sub you never seen or heard
[/QUOTE]

The sub is 50%, box is 50%. Both are equal investments in sound. A good builder can make a $200 sub sound like a $400 sub. A crap box can allow a Sundown to sound like a Pyramid. Pretty lights or not.

2 of these in turkey broke 2 records when they firstc ame out with scores of 168 and he did shut the door. stop hating on a sub you never seen or heard
Not hating on the sub at all, simply pointed out that sealed is NOT with the door open and the scores are meaningless on that meter.

Had the same AC meter at a show a few years ago and 2 12's in a daily trunk set up did a 162 which was about 20dB's higher then his real score...

Off a 1200D I'd do 2 12" SDC's over a single HDC 15
I build my own enclosures. AQ site has a list of builders all over the country, so check to see if you have someone local. Otherwise you can get a design and have a local shop build it or do it yourself.
wheres the list of builders on audioques website?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.