whats the legal noise level in your area??

a cop lives up the street from me and when i got a fix it ticket for my window tint he warned me about my system, but he told me that it was air pollution and that if he heard my system again from over 50ft(thats the law here in san diego) that he would give me a ticket, even if he wasnt on duty.

I'm not sure around here, but I turn it down when I see a cop anyway just to be on the safe side.

X2, ive never had any problems, but im pretty modest about bumping it, it always gets turned down at stop lights and in residential areas, i dont like feeling like im annoying people.

i keep the controler in my hand in case of cops, and pause it if i see one. i dont really want to find out what a ticket for it is, id reather spend it on making my $hit louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

here in florida it used to be 100 feet but now its 25 feet...i got pulled over a few months ago, and i dont even have a system...i just had the music real loud with the windows down...it woulda been like a 77 dollar ticket or something...he gave me a warning...then he told me to take my tint off lol!

Here it's 50 feet. I've gotten pulled over and warned a few times, but no tickets. It's my understanding tho that it has to be after 10pm here to get a DTP ticket. But they still threaten you with it in the day time.

one time i was at a light and had my system up pretty loud; but there was a cop car right next to me. he bleeped his siren at one point but i didnt care and just drove off. cop really didnt seem to give a crap.

50 feet where i live. I have never gotten a ticket. the cops just signal to me to turn it down:D I got pulled over once and the cop asked me to open the trunk and i showed him and he is all thats nice i have a pretty nice system in my car to. we talked for like 10 min then he let me go. he just told me to watch it around other cops because some of them will give me a ticket. He's all im not going to for something that i do myself.

50 feet where i live. I have never gotten a ticket. the cops just signal to me to turn it down:D I got pulled over once and the cop asked me to open the trunk and i showed him and he is all thats nice i have a pretty nice system in my car to. we talked for like 10 min then he let me go. he just told me to watch it around other cops because some of them will give me a ticket. He's all im not going to for something that i do myself.
Too bad all cops wernt like that.

You freakin ****-up. jk.

You just own a coffee and donut shop and you could get anything by the local PD
lol well actually one of the cops used to be my gym teacher, and he was the one teacher i didnt mouth off to, so if i may be a **** or not i still get away with alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.