Best way to invert a 12w7?

Yea, Or screw it in like normal then just put the baffle on upside down

yeah do that if you really want it to be inverted, but then it will be very hard to get it out. But if you don't plan on getting it out than just mount it to the baffle nad flip the baffle inside out, only way you can really do it

Ive actually had a 12w7 inverted between the seats of my old ranger reg. cab. It did seem to have a wierd mechanical noise with certian notes, wouldnt think that would happen on a w7. god what i would to do have that sub back, i got it for ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS along with a 500/1 for 100 dollars too. I re sold it before i knew how to build the right box to realize its potential.

i just put it on the baffle and then put the baffle on the box. But when i went to take the baffle off, the liquid nails was stronger than the acual mdf and the baffle just ended up tearing basically instead of coming off. so the box was junk then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.