Whats the first system you ever had?

I had a Kenwood pull out factory door speakers and a pioneer 2 channel amp pushing 2 Bazooka 6" tubs in 1985 Sentra this was in '89 I was 17! My first loud subs were 2 Earthquake 12" Magmas that were stolen!

Sent from my block to yours!

rockford fosgate 12's in a prefab box....box was called" The Box that rocks". Had ports and tweets in it.

Unic 2 channel amp, Pioneer supertuner III cassette player as well as the wiring that came from various extention cords cut up

summer of 2005

pioneer deh 2900mp i believe

cadence 6.5 component in doors

cadence 6.9 component in deck(enclosed built with mdf hanging from the rear deck in truck)

2 kicker comp 12's ported

alpine vpower mrp-m350

rockford 4 channel amp

was impressed. now if i put it all back in i think id be ashamed. haha

I had an Audiovox tape player, and a pair of pio 4's in the kick panels of my award-winning '79 Datsun pickup.

Then I got my hands on some top notch Audiovox 6.5" 3-ways. I built some plywood boxes for them in freshman woods class and laid them on the floorboard.

Amazingly - with the hu running at 2 ohms it kept on tickin'.

Must have been getting a good 3 or 4w per speaker.

That summer my older brother bought me a dual 10" Pyramid Phase III truck box for my birthday and I got a Pyramid Gold Series (PB600) 4 channel amp (bridged to run the subs) I was top fuckin' dog.

66 Chevy fleetside.straight 6/3 on the tree with 3 sets of Roadmaster 6x9s across back seat, Kraco turn knobb cassette deck with a Sparkomatic eq and a set of Roadmaster 6x9 in boxes in front floorboard firing up..lol..1984:D.Didnt see an amp till 1986

Pioneer premier super tuner 3 cd player

Memphis pr 1000.1 on 8 10" 8ohm svc kicker comps( the old ones with the regular dish cones) in 8 tiny *** prefabs stavked every which away.

Everything else stock. All in a 87 powder blue nissan sentra hatcback wagon. Amp and subs were given to me by my best friend in trade for a non running 90 mazda b2000. When the subs hit my car would shut off if i wasnt driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
first system I had let me see I was about 13 and it was 2 infinity 12s in a 4th order bandpass prefab. autotek ss 100.4 all in my dads 92 civic hatch back. oh yeah and an old school alpine deck cda-9813 that my dad bought wayyyy back in the day like over 12 years ago. this head unit is still being used to this very day in my Tahoe.

First system I had was a sony explode HU from walmart, sony door speakers, 2 kicker comp 12's the 07 model with a box way to small thinking back on it, and some crap volfenhag "2000" watt amp. Man did I think I was bumpin

Guess i should answer my own questions

Kenwood kfc co axials(40$ speakers)

Dual amp that clipped for absolutely no reason

Kenwood duel 12'' comp subs in prefab box and uh..a dual head unit.

Cringe..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.