What's the best entry-level speaker?

Alpine Type R! IMO better than the Type S, Infinity reference, Polk DB, and Rockford Fosgate and definitely worth the extra $15 or so. I haven't heard the RE Audio speakers though or any other brands suggested. Hope that helps.

stay away from the 3series unless you just want better than stock replacements..

the 5 series and 7 series especially are amazing!!

the 4" doesnt have near the midbass of course and the tweeter is a bit on the harsh side but the 5.25 is clean if you deaden the install area, or use a 1/4" baffle for it.

where are you gonna get Almani? my distro bought them out 18 months ago or so and they have none left... and I want more of the S7 comp sets...they are fking beast.... 2" vc and 300 rms easily and almost 1" excursion on the mid lol

I love the zeus mids but for the money the almani are better...makes me sic they went out of business...
You do realize you're talking to a Maxxsonics nuthugging dealer, right? Maxxsonics speakers are far from the best budget speakers available.
might wanna learn to read idiot...

and I got pm from you that says differently to what you just posted up... want me to quote that too?

I will put any mid that maxxsonics makes and put it upto any mid CDT makes all day and come out on top...

been there done it and proved it... so have others here...

CDT is garbage for the price period....

now go take a reading class ....

Alright, well I may just go with the Hifonics combo pack then, it's only $89:

HIFONICS ZXI693+ZXI63 6x9 + 6.5" CAR SPEAKERS PACKAGE

I read into them a little, they have silk domes which a lot of people say sound better than titanium. I think I'd be hard-pressed to find a better deal. Hopefully they'll fit, a few people mentioned having issues with clearance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.