whats the best brand of amp on the market?

Sundown Makes Tanks...

Soundstream are ppretty good when u get into the higher price

Stestom makes beasts...

DD makes some nice quailty ones

Rockford makes beefy tanks

AQ makes good Decent Priced power

JL makes nice asss amps but pricey

i really like the MTX Elite amp i have. I'm sure its not the "cool" brand but its been rock solid
MTX Thunder Elite and the previous-generation silver Power-series Rockford amps, probably my two favorite series of Class-D amps from mainstream companies. I can't believe people drool over every Sundown/MBQ/Hifonics board that gets put out, when it's all just looks the same. I'm glad that my two picks don't use zenon boards, maybe that's why I like them so much?

sundown amps are tanks ill agree with that, the new autotek mean machines are amazing for the price.. but i also agree with the korea made stuff, anything out of brazil/china is just subpar

There's only one duh. lol.

Amp for me is JBL crown 6k. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

There's one for sale on here...I want it to mount it on my wall to blame/receive my morning wood on/from

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.