whats the best brand of amp on the market?

Zapco c2k 9.0XD / 2200 rms @ 4 ohms

Zapco-C2K-9.0-XD.jpg

I guess its not really on the market but I love this amp... I need one... or two:)

I have yet to get my hands on an AQ/DD/sundown... other than fosgate, older powerbass, mtx, and the current American Bass stuff I prefer my powerbass stuff. Flame me for it..... I do not like the current American Bass products after I tried the sq500 amp

Fosgate just went early 90s on both engineering and quality. Look for these guys to make huge strides in rebuilding their name over the next couple of years.
and then they'll let it slide, then back up again. an older guy, insider told me about how they do that. something about going from marketing and trust to increasing profits then back again..politics of large companies i guess. But that was 2+ yrs ago and he told me they would revamp their stuff within 3 years to gain the enthusiasts and respect of the name as it filters to the mass consumers then they'll go back to maximizing profits before the mass consumers realize and still think their getting top shelf gear. He was right in that first prediction if nothing else

and then they'll let it slide, then back up again. an older guy, insider told me about how they do that. something about going from marketing and trust to increasing profits then back again..politics of large companies i guess. But that was 2+ yrs ago and he told me they would revamp their stuff within 3 years to gain the enthusiasts and respect of the name as it filters to the mass consumers then they'll go back to maximizing profits before the mass consumers realize and still think their getting top shelf gear. He was right in that first prediction if nothing else
Only if they would bring back the HX and ditch the plastic paper weights.

Sundown Makes Tanks...Soundstream are ppretty good when u get into the higher price

Stestom makes beasts...

DD makes some nice quailty ones

Rockford makes beefy tanks

AQ makes good Decent Priced power

JL makes nice asss amps but pricey
I agree with this statement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.