Whats the best bass

Lil Wyte: Get High To This, HRD, Look Like You, Ten Toes Tall, Homicidal, We Aint Playin, Doubt Me Now

Blueberry Yum Yum, LNT S&C, Hoes Wanna Know, Trap House, Air Force Ones..to name some..

Lil Wyte: Get High To This, HRD, Look Like You, Ten Toes Tall, Homicidal, We Aint Playin, Doubt Me Now
Blueberry Yum Yum, LNT S&C, Hoes Wanna Know, Trap House, Air Force Ones..to name some..

Blueberry Yum Yum is a good one to

Lil wyte songs have alot of bass. Can't remember the song titles, but some of them have a best test at the beginning, not very good test tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.