What's Better?

With JL, power handling is not a problem. The JL will give you a nice amount of sq, but good spl if they are 15s.

Get they JL's - they make top quality subs. You'll be able to get good SPL and great quality out of them - especially if they're in a JL enclosure which are computer tuned...

go with the jl's my friend has 2 15's in a sealed box with a jl500/1 amp and wow it bangs. Dont go with mtx i know many people with them and i really dont think they sound that good.

difficult one for me personally. about 5 years back mtx used to make some mean stuff - evcen got some grand prix auto-video awards for their top rnage subs - and **** good they were too. their blue thunder amps were badass too. but now i think its all gone down the toilet, only the 8100D is worth looking at and possible the rfl but thats sbout it. and i never been a jl fan either as they cost way too much for what they do, w7 being a prime exmaple. but i suppose outta tyhe 2 id go with the w0's. they arent too bad, but can u not stretch to some w3's or something like that? they would be way better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.