Whats Better 1 box or multiple

Participant count
  • Participant list
The number of woofers does not indicate how loud the sub stage will be. You would probably be better served by getting a few really nice woofers and having a really nice enclosure designed for them. More than one box = total fail

as for the vehicle 06' Chevy Uplander, would like it to do a little of both, as for my electrical i have 4 gauge, stock alt., i have 2 Kinetic 1200 batteries coming soon from Ebay, would i need to do anything else, all i am going to have is 2 Hifonics 2000d amps

as for the vehicle 06' Chevy Uplander, would like it to do a little of both, as for my electrical i have 4 gauge, stock alt., i have 2 Kinetic 1200 batteries coming soon from Ebay, would i need to do anything else, all i am going to have is 2 Hifonics 2000d amps

Okay going to need an aftermarket alternator, a few runs of 1/0 wire to the back batteries... more amps something that is better than the Hifonics for sure... make sure the amps can hold the ohm load of the subs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.