Anyone want to test a song for me (for the low tuned people)

IonRL205
10+ year member

DJ h4z4rdes
Been learning to rebass and bass boost, but I don't have my setup to test the songs lol. They sound great it in my headphones, but I dont know about in a car. Looking for somebody to test a song for me. The song is recorded at -3 db and the bassline is basically 29 hz all the way through.

The song doesn't clip, but you should still just slowly increase your volume so that I know 100% sure. It doesn't clip on my headphones or on my home stereo, so should be fine in the car. If I know the songs sound nice and loud in the car, I will make a tutorial on how to do this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Here's the song for ya.

Zippyshare.com - Chevy Woods - I Go.mp3

Song is Chevy Woods - I Go slowed down a bit, and the bass put at 29 hz. Let me know how it sounds.

This song is mainly 35 hz and drops to 29. Can use this one if you can't hit down to 26 hz lol

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/68353200/file.html

Checked it out in audacity and its 26Hz, not 29? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif

Been learning to rebass and bass boost, but I don't have my setup to test the songs lol. They sound great it in my headphones, but I dont know about in a car. Looking for somebody to test a song for me. The song is recorded at -3 db and the bassline is basically 29 hz all the way through.
The song doesn't clip, but you should still just slowly increase your volume so that I know 100% sure. It doesn't clip on my headphones or on my home stereo, so should be fine in the car. If I know the songs sound nice and loud in the car, I will make a tutorial on how to do this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Here's the song for ya.

Zippyshare.com - Chevy Woods - I Go.mp3

Song is Chevy Woods - I Go slowed down a bit, and the bass put at 29 hz. Let me know how it sounds.
Sweetness, ive been trying to learn too but havnt gotten it right yet :/ but my box is at 32-33Hz with an OA 12. Ima go check it now lol i bet i get some womps off 200watts

Checked it out in audacity and its 26Hz, not 29? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif
There may be a couple spots that drop to 26, but I know the main bassline is 29 hz

Just checked it again and there are some quieter spots that drop to 26/27. I can raise them up a bit

Posted another song that is 29 and 35 hz, for the people who don't wanna risk at 26/27 hz lol

There may be a couple spots that drop to 26, but I know the main bassline is 29 hz
Just checked it again and there are some quieter spots that drop to 26/27. I can raise them up a bit though
NO ITS PERFECT! yea the main like is 28-29 and it drops down to like 26 for a few seconds and goes back up.

At 25 my highs are usually pretty loud so i didnt go past that(highs wernt that loud) but the bassline was strong and deep. SOunded very good. Was watching my window reflection dance off 180watt lol

NO ITS PERFECT! yea the main like is 28-29 and it drops down to like 26 for a few seconds and goes back up.
At 25 my highs are usually pretty loud so i didnt go past that(highs wernt that loud) but the bassline was strong and deep. SOunded very good. Was watching my window reflection dance off 180watt lol
Sweet man! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I know the mids and highs aren't that loud, the whole song is recorded at -3 db (instead of just the bass), so I need to go back and redo that. Jesse told me this after I posted the topic lol. But I"ll know now for future songs.

Sweet man! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I know the mids and highs aren't that loud, the whole song is recorded at -3 db (instead of just the bass), so I need to go back and redo that. Jesse told me this after I posted the topic lol. But I"ll know now for future songs.
cool man. What program do you use? me and audacity havnt been getting along lol

Just audacity...and the calculator haha. Gotta use it so I know what % to decrease the frequency by lol
Cool man well if you do a how to thread or even better a short screen vid of you doing so i can see the steps ill deff tune it!

Cool man well if you do a how to thread or even better a short screen vid of you doing so i can see the steps ill deff tune it!
Yeah I'll have a how to thread with pictures of every step. Its really easy to do honestly, just can be time consuming depending if the song has a constant bassline or if it changes up. Constant bassline is easy, cause you can just alter it all at once, but if the bassline changes up, you have to do each part manually :/

Yeah I'll have a how to thread with pictures of every step. Its really easy to do honestly, just can be time consuming depending if the song has a constant bassline or if it changes up. Constant bassline is easy, cause you can just alter it all at once, but if the bassline changes up, you have to do each part manually :/
yea the multi bassline songs are the ones im having issues with :/

yea the multi bassline songs are the ones im having issues with :/
Yeah, you just gotta zoom in and make sure you select only the wave forms for that frequency. Just play it over and over with it zoomed in and look precisely when the note hits and look where the wave begins. And just repeat that for the same spots. Very time consuming depending on the song. I use the pitch shift tool instead of the change pitch tool. The change pitch tool always seemed to mess up for me, but the pitch shift works great, just takes a little while to apply the effect depending on how big of an area you are doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.