whats a good sealed 12' or 15' sub for 350

What are you looking for from this sub setup? $350 is a lot to spend for a single sub, and you're getting into serious sound quality type of output or high SPL, and a mix of the two. Also, why does it have to be a sealed box?

What are you looking for from this sub setup? $350 is a lot to spend for a single sub, and you're getting into serious sound quality type of output or high SPL, and a mix of the two. Also, why does it have to be a sealed box?
I've messed around with a few systems nothing crazy but I've always preferred sealed over ported I like feeling my bass and not having to worry about about how it's going to sound I've always liked kicker L7s sealed they sound perfect and the bass never did appoints but looking to try sum thing new sealed...

I've messed around with a few systems nothing crazy but I've always preferred sealed over ported I like feeling my bass and not having to worry about about how it's going to sound I've always liked kicker L7s sealed they sound perfect and the bass never did appoints but looking to try sum thing new sealed...
Get a REAL ported box custom built... you'll be surprised how much better it sounds than a crappy prefab ported box

Get a REAL ported box custom built... you'll be surprised how much better it sounds than a crappy prefab ported box
I've never been good with tools plus I don't have any... Getting one made would be great but I hear its a lot of trial and error I can't be spending money like that budget is what keeps me eating every day

I've never been good with tools plus I don't have any... Getting one made would be great but I hear its a lot of trial and error I can't be spending money like that budget is what keeps me eating every day
there are guys on here that can help you design a box and can list out all the cuts you need to do. After that just go to home depot and have them do the cuts for you. It'll cost less than than those higher brand name 100$+ prefabs and will sound a lot better.

there are guys on here that can help you design a box and can list out all the cuts you need to do. After that just go to home depot and have them do the cuts for you. It'll cost less than than those higher brand name 100$+ prefabs and will sound a lot better.

I started a whole new post and seeing what happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.