need help with speakers and box (whole new setup)

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2012 scion XB (shoe box) my trunk space is 19" ( I could go up to 21") up 38" wide 16" front to back. Im looking to buy two new 12" subs for 350 each nothing over 350 RE, FI, DD, soundqubed or sundown. the amp im going to be running is a hifonics brutus 2400 I mainly listen to hip hop and rap but theres two or three days of just Spanish music so I plan on hooking up a epicenter to pick up the bass for the songs that don't have any... my plans were for something sealed but hear its better to do ported. if u know any one local or close by to LA, IE or orange county area ( CALI ) that makes good boxes and cheap let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.