whats a good amp to run 2 15" mmats juggurnauts

Participant count
  • Participant list
never smart to hook up seperate amps to each VC, unles syou take in a scope and measure the watts exactly......

it causes teh two VC's (assuming DVC subs) to push unevenly, even if gainsa re set teh same, they put out slightly different watts...

you could still get those amps and bridge 2 of em togetehr, and run each channel to a sub.... i think that would work...

Originally posted by chapy4650 i was thinkin bout getting 4 power acustic power series 1600 watt amps 2 channel and bridging them and hooing one up to each voice coil...will this work??? give me some ideas thanks
Your system is only as good as it's weakest link, go for a quality brand such as RF, PG, or JBL. MMATS also makes great amps.

Yea I would say that fou JBL 1200.1s should push em decently lol. And as four the diffrent amps on each voice coil you will be fine you dont really have to take in a scope really if you just get them close to the same watts on each they will be ok plus any jug would handle it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.