What you know about supplements?

Haha. I remember when GNC sold andro lol. It worked though, had to take 5-6 pills a day to keep it. But stacked it was a nice " Drug " I guess you could say.

Estrogen blocker is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea if taking a testosterone booster. Ever see those former body builders that sound younger than a 4 year old girl? That's why. If your body gets too much testosterone it starts to convert it to estrogen to help maintain a balance, so blocking estrogen is even worse. Also, speaking from personal experience, you're likely going to want a supplement to help with the side effects of a T Booster. There can be some nasty side effects, especially with anger, trust me. There is no need for a T Booster anyways, unless you have a low testosterone level or you're getting into extreme competition weightlifting. Taking a good vitamin supplement with a quality protein and good diet is all you need.

Test e = testosterone enanthate. It's all about the long/short acting esters. Test E is either used as a stand alone steroid cycle or is the base of any other steroid cycle. Aka Test E + Tren E....but using steroids makes you prone to needing testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life....no thanks.
Any supplement besides creatine is a waste of money. Buy real food with all the money you would save.

Actual steroids are a whole different story.
Creatine is actually pretty bad. You have to keep taking it to keep the muscle mass. Once you stop taking it, you start reverting. HOWEVER there are creatine supplements used to help with your digestion, which actually works quite well.

Estrogen blocker is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea if taking a testosterone booster. Ever see those former body builders that sound younger than a 4 year old girl? That's why. If your body gets too much testosterone it starts to convert it to estrogen to help maintain a balance, so blocking estrogen is even worse. Also, speaking from personal experience, you're likely going to want a supplement to help with the side effects of a T Booster. There can be some nasty side effects, especially with anger, trust me. There is no need for a T Booster anyways, unless you have a low testosterone level or you're getting into extreme competition weightlifting. Taking a good vitamin supplement with a quality protein and good diet is all you need.
Thats my problem. I am 44 years of age, so my body is not producing the amount of test I need.

Haha. I remember when GNC sold andro lol. It worked though, had to take 5-6 pills a day to keep it. But stacked it was a nice " Drug " I guess you could say.
The andro I was getting was not something you could buy at GNC. lol It was easily accessible around the gyms back then. We're taking 20 years ago though.

Lots of questionable advice being thrown around in this thread, but to the OP, yes REAL estrogen inhibitors such as Clomid and Nolvadex work well to boost free testosterone levels.

Twenty-five milligrams of clomiphene citrate presents positive effect on treatment of male testosterone deficiency - a prospective study. - PubMed - NCBI

International Journal of Impotence Research - Clomiphene increases free testosterone levels in men with both secondary hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction: who does and does not benefit?

If you truly have low test levels, it's a simple and straightforward matter to see an endocrinologist ( or even a GP) and get TRT under a physician's supervision, which is something a person should ALWAYS do when manipulating hormone levels to any significant degree. They will do a prostate exam, family history, and blood panel evaluation ( likely including a Prostate-Specific Antigen test) to see if you are a good candidate. If you are not, you shouldn't be trying to alter your levels anyway, regardless as to how real or effective the over the counter stuff is.

As others have pointed out, legitimate real drugs are far more reliable, effective, and safe than spending money and hoping some supplement company is delivering the product they advertise on the bottle.

I know this may sound stupid. But did he have any heart problems or history of heart problems in his family ? I only ask cause a Orioles player died due to ephedra but they didn't tell how he abused the pills and didn't drink water on a 100 degree day here in Maryland.
We're talking beginning of April on Cape Cod, so certainly not heat. His mom and dad are in their 70's and healthy so IDK. Obviously can't rule out some condition but that's like the only thing he did unusual.

These aren't steroids. These are mild compared to what I took when I was in my twenties.
I'm sure his family will take consolation in the fact that he had the mild ones.

Do what you all like, but I'm just throwing it out there. None of that stuff is natural or good for you.

I take ephedra daily for a fat burner when needed. Its called the ECA stack and its all OTC medical grade. It mixed with the caffeine pill is a big dietetic and it will dehydrate the **** out of you. Its basically the old school hydroxyl cut. It works and as long as you don't go way overboard with it its fine.

The stuff that was around a few years ago, Mdrol, Hdrol stuff was basically a prohormon. It was not a steroid until it mixed with your body's chemicals. The side effects where bad, lower back pumps at night, back acne. It worked BUT if you didn't restart your test right it went south. Also if you did not already have a nice base to start you lost all the gains within a few weeks. Also if you didn't have a good base line you could easily hurt secondary muscle and tendons since your primaries got stronger to fast.

I've tried the real stuff before, got a bunch overseas on my first deployment. It was expensive and I gained better when I just did it with a good diet.

Well right now I am on a very strict diet. Only giving myself 1600 calories and adding for calories when I exercise. I am trying to drop weight. Need to lose about 30lbs. And trying to maintain strength while doing it. This stuff I am taking is only temporary. Just a boost to help get me on the right track. My energy levels have bottomed out. And this is helping greatly with energy. But I will probably only take the testosterone booster and estrogen blocker for a month. The other stuff is just vitamins and caffeine which I will continue.

Well right now I am on a very strict diet. Only giving myself 1600 calories and adding for calories when I exercise. I am trying to drop weight. Need to lose about 30lbs. And trying to maintain strength while doing it. This stuff I am taking is only temporary. Just a boost to help get me on the right track. My energy levels have bottomed out. And this is helping greatly with energy. But I will probably only take the testosterone booster and estrogen blocker for a month. The other stuff is just vitamins and caffeine which I will continue.
Primatene/Bronkaid, No Doze(caffeine), Low dose baby aspirin

Take it right when you wake up to see how you do.

We're talking beginning of April on Cape Cod, so certainly not heat. His mom and dad are in their 70's and healthy so IDK. Obviously can't rule out some condition but that's like the only thing he did unusual.

I'm sure his family will take consolation in the fact that he had the mild ones.

Do what you all like, but I'm just throwing it out there. None of that stuff is natural or good for you.
I appreciate what your saying. But also know that all of this has been cleared by my physician. She took copies of all the ingredients and called me and told me everything was safe for short term use.

It's hard to get good rabies these days

blue-mountain-state-galleta.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date