What would cause this fuse to melted?

New fuse distribution block with ANL fuses came in and already installed.  Currently using 8 guage wire, do you guys think I need to change it to 4 gauge.  Those wires go to 2 amps.  4 gauge wire from the battery go into this distribution block and split into two 8 guage to two amps.  

Thank you,
What brand and model are your amps/ specs? What vehicle?Alternator amperage?What kind of battery or do you have or two?have you done the big 3?And set up/sub/subs and ohm load, as well as front stage speakers and ohm load? Takes power to make power.Size and type of wiring for supply and ground/grounds.these are needed to know to give an idea if 4 ga run/supply will work fine or if you need to upgrade possibly somewhere within your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.