What woofers are these

Imshirazy
10+ year member

dewd
CT
drivers01008-1.jpg

untitled268yi-1.jpg

i've never heard of cn sounds and i can't distinguish the first one's logo

and how the hell does this one even fit anywhere, the magnet looks as big as the outside of the basket

the first one looks like a W7 8 on crack

EDIT: not the first pic. my bad. the second pic, the driver on the left looks like a w7 8 on crack

First woofer has been posted here before. I'm far too lazy to search it but if you REALLY must know, search o search.

Others look neat, but not too practical to me.

Please, please just quit posting.
Thanks.

nG
see thats what im talking about. my opinion was it looked like something that its not. and u tell me to stop posting. i never said it was a w7 8, said it looked like one on crack. so why is that a reason for u to tell me to stop posting?

the first one looks like a W7 8 on crack
EDIT: not the first pic. my bad. the second pic, the driver on the left looks like a w7 8 on crack
my guess but i could be wrong but it was totally stupid comment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.