What was your worst car audio mistake ...

un screwing my girl friends stock speakers and the drill slipped an went through the 260$ comp set she just bought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

built my first box with my gramps out of 2x4's and a sheet of plywood

I was cheap and didn't want to spend $20 on a wiring harness, just cut the wiring behind the stock hu. Took my then GF back home and rode with the hu just laying there instead of securing it. Went to accelerate and the hu dropped out. Power, acces and ground wired up and power no longer worked. Had to run a wire from the fuse box.

letting a retard have access to my trunk. He wanted to test a sub in box, so while car is running, he unplugs speaker wires, lays them down touching, and fries my amp and HU.

holding the positive speaker wire in one hand and the negative in other while the car was on ha. zzzzzzzzap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.