what was your first setup?

Before I had a car....

donkeysoundsystem.jpg

2 15" audiobahn SE subs.

1 Rockford p5002 amp.

4 guage wiring kit, 2 sealed prefab boxes..

was pretty loud sounding from what I remember, everything else was stock.

Craig tape deck, Pioneer 4-way 6x9's, and this...

265-124_s.jpg

My first subs were Lightning Audio's in some craptastic pre-loaded box that included mids and bullet tweets. Second system was Volcano subs in a prefab bandpass. Shit got me tons of pussy. Okay not really about that last part, but it should have.

I remember my brothers first setup, 2 pioneer 10s in a box made out of particle board, powered by a 100w "white westinghouse" amp (I think it was Kmart brand or something...and a old *** pioneer deck..haaha

Sony deck,stock speakers, 2 sony 12s and a 800w max sony amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif boy ive come a long way lol
oh yess you hass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Two 10 inch kicker comps with Rockford fosgate amp in a sealed box under the back seat of my 2001 silverado sounded alright to me at the time.

(if i remember this right) jvc cassette tape deck pull out. 600watt sherwood amp no name full range box that sat in the backseat with a sheet to cover it, of my 84 buick regal. that held 2 12in + 2 4in + 2 horn tweets.

A Kicker Solobaric 10 in a box I built more to fit the little storage space in the back of a 73 bug then for the specs of the sub. Had a Cadence amp powering it, dont remember specs, and 6 pioneer coaxials from Walmart powered by some POS amp also from Walmart. Understandably the mids and highs sounded like smashed ******* but the sub crushed, people would ask me all the time how many 12"s were in there and thought I was lying when I told them 1 10", till they tried to find my sub box haha! This was around 93-94.

Kenwood AM/FM cassette post radio , two pioneer 31/2" in the dash , with blaupunkt 6.5" (cut to fit in the doors) , with 2 -10" USA made legacy subwoofers sealed in a wedge truck box in a 87' silverado can't really remember what amp was in there I'm pretty sure it was either a sherwood or jensen

I actually had that same Pyramid 705cd at one time as well, but not in the first one.

had some old old fosgate 12's, older than the first hx2's on a pioneer 4 channel amp bridged to 2 channels pushin maybe 150watts to each sub w/ a pioneer hu. i thought i was bumpin w/ 300watts now im seeing around 2000rms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.