What to expect from my new ssa dcon 12?

Yes, you're looking at it correctly. Dropping the box size down to 2.45 makes the response flatten more, but doubt you notice by ear. Since you're running a sealed box, play some test tones and post what frequencies your vehicle peaks. Box is finished, and I'll be mounting the sub and testing it in about an hr.

Sent from my G870a on 38's

nice Im gonna go do that now cant wait to see the box you have skills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks man, I'm still learning some things as I go but my skills have come along way thanks to forums like this. It wasn't very long ago that I had a sheet of Mdf, raggedy *** tablesaw and a single xd8 needing a ported box. I had WinISD & Torres but had no idea how to use them lol. I made some ugly boxes, and some didn't turn out as good as they could've. I got my skills up by building boxes for my buddy's for material money and a couple beers.

Mounted his SQ and was working on mounting his 2ch kicker, and decided to take a picture.

He couldn't decide how he wanted the wires to run, so I ran them through the port so he could do it when he figured it out.

Sounded awesome and got pretty **** loud. He's running a power acoustik single din touchscreen with very little tunability. He's ordering a pioneer x7700 and either some IA or Sq comps. It was late when I finished up so I didn't get any videos, but I'll be sure to get some when I install the new Hu and comps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.