What to expect from my new ssa dcon 12?

Trying the Dayton HO be here Monday. She wants me to sell Dcon and get her a Gcon so most likely we will run a Gcon in her car as long as I like the Dayton but SSA has set the bar high for that to happen just always wanted to try a Dayton so had to do it.

is it bad to be obsessed with car audio lol? I swear there is never a end all there is always that craving for more, wanting better...........I swear car audio is my drug and more so subs I literally have a storage room in house with car subs.

i spent thousands on subs alone.. lol. installed so many i could have been a full time installer with my own shop and yes it is **** to test and listen and experience but don't waste a good woofer. im sure she will be happy with it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.