SSA Evil on the way.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well just got off the phone with Parker at SSA, those guys are super cool. He was talking to me on the phone while Aaron was double teaming me on messenger lol. I ended up cancelling the ZCON and paying the difference for the Evil. They were super cool and wanted my business and that matters to me. He was polite and asked if I would like something else and I said " yeah an Evil lol" got lucky they had one in stock. He said they get built in about a week anyway when they don't. They are also frustrated at the other build house, I could hear it in their voice even though they stayed polite and didn't say much. I feel like they are getting the run around and they feel bad about it for their customers. They have earned a customer for a long time. On another note I think I need more power so I may throw up the trauma 2000.1 up for sell if anyone is interested.

Edited for spelling 😂

Last edited:
I sent them a message on Facebook an hour ago and no response back but they did make a post 10 mins ago.. :rolleyes:
It takes awhile on fb lol.they slow.they said they requested to push my order to the front.dont matter anyway now.when i do recieve it,i may just turn around and sell it depending on how the Db 3012 does.it will be here tomorrow.

It takes awhile on fb lol.they slow.they said they requested to push my order to the front.dont matter anyway now.when i do recieve it,i may just turn around and sell it depending on how the Db 3012 does.it will be here tomorrow.
You wont have trouble selling it, should be able to ask full price as well if you dont play it imo.

SSA kept their side 💯 on this one, when they have control of their supply they are all over it, complete change. Man I'm stoked, should ship tomorrow. Sorry for bad pic, took with my phone. I have multiple screens so it copied the whole dang thing, all 3 when i try to screenshot. 😂
IMG_20230504_200352645_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Well just got off the phone with Patrick at SSA, those guys are super cool. He was talking to me on the phone while Aaron was double teaming me on messenger lol. I ended up cancelling the ZCON and paying the difference for the Evil. They were super cool and wanted my business and that matters to me. He was polite and asked if I would like something else and I said " yeah an Evil lol" got lucky they had one in stock. He said they get built in about a week anyway when they don't. They are also frustrated at the other build house, I could hear it in their voice even though they stayed polite and didn't say much. I feel like they are getting the run around and they feel bad about it for their customers. They have earned a customer for a long time. On another note I think I need more power so I may throw up the trauma 2000.1 up for sell if anyone is interested.

Edited for spelling 😂
Thank you for going Evil, it is a beast of a sub and is a bonkers daily driver.

I sent them a message on Facebook an hour ago and no response back but they did make a post 10 mins ago.. :rolleyes:
Often, when I make a post on IG, it kicks out to FB too. Same with Twitter. So it is very easy to get caught up on one app, and show traffic on every app. But yes, I do my best to be in all places, all the time (if awake).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...