What subwoofers for the rockford fosgate t1500-1bdcp

wow thank you, where at in WA do you live, I'm in Oregon and id pay you to make the box lol. but my max dimensions are a box of 46*23*26. getting a gross volume of 15.91 cubic ft with those dimensions and my subs call for roughly 5.5-6 cubic feet net per sub. here is what i was thinking but i would appreciate a sketchup from you if you got time.
IOPViLp.png
I actually would stay around 5.5-6 cubes. so if you use 26 height, you'll want a 12 inch sonotube thats around 19-20 inches long.

If you want a less tall box you can go down to 24.5 and use a 10 inch sonotube at 12.5 length.

both options will keep you around 5.5 net per sub.

wow thank you, where at in WA do you live, I'm in Oregon and id pay you to make the box lol. but my max dimensions are a box of 46*23*26. getting a gross volume of 15.91 cubic ft with those dimensions and my subs call for roughly 5.5-6 cubic feet net per sub. here is what i was thinking but i would appreciate a sketchup from you if you got time.
IOPViLp.png
iCnhaoN.jpg

so for your first diagram, since i would be sliding this box in long ways, the port would be firing to the side of the car, is that acceptable? and also do you know how long each port extends into the box or were you just sketching up the look. either way thank you for the help.

If the port is on the sid of the box, do you have any clearence between that side panel and in your car?
it will be up against one side and if the port is in the position of ur first diagram then it will be firing towards the opposite side kinda like this.

vrGwoEH.jpg

Huh? No....if you plan subs up, port to the side, then the port would be facing your back fender cover.
no if i have to slide the box in long ways, not the traditional way, then the subs would be firing up but the port would be firing to the side of the car. here look at this picture, imagine this tool box as my subwoofer box, it will be slid in long ways and subs would be up and port firing into cabin towards opposite side.

Ls5iLRv.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.