What subs would you choose.

Hitler
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
New york
I can get the RE12's for $109 a pair with free shipping. I just don't like how little power they can handle.

I'd do the re's. I believe they are onsale at ikesound for $99.
I can get the RE12's for $109 a pair with free shipping. I just don't like how little power they can handle.
RE Audio SE12D4's are on sale at rickies discount electronics for $99

RE Audio SE12D4 12" 600W RMS Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil SE Series Sub

http://www.rickiesdiscountelectronics.com/re-audio-se12d4-12-600w-rms-dual-4-ohm-voice-coil-se-series-sub-16508.html

i checked they are 599.70 for 6...shipping should be around 88 dollars and the shipping at ikesound is 150 dollars

i do like soundstreams as well my brother owns some, but this is a great deal on those subs they are usually around 150 to 160 dollars a piece and require around the rms wattage you want

RE Audio SE12D4's are on sale at rickies discount electronics for $99RE Audio SE12D4 12" 600W RMS Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil SE Series Sub

http://www.rickiesdiscountelectronics.com/re-audio-se12d4-12-600w-rms-dual-4-ohm-voice-coil-se-series-sub-16508.html

i checked they are 599.70 for 6...shipping should be around 88 dollars and the shipping at ikesound is 150 dollars

i do like soundstreams as well my brother owns some, but this is a great deal on those subs they are usually around 150 to 160 dollars a piece and require around the rms wattage you want
As much as i would love to use the SE's thats a little more than i can spend right now. I might save up for them. If not i think i will pick the soundstreams, they look pretty solid.

As much as i would love to use the SE's thats a little more than i can spend right now. I might save up for them. If not i think i will pick the soundstreams, they look pretty solid.
yeah that is a lot of money i understand and the economy isnt that great right now..its caused a lot of smaller car audio business to go out of business its sad really

And the soundstreams are great too, my brother owns a pair of soundstream t4's with a soundstream pca1500D...it sounds great...back in the day soundstream was the top of the line stuff..even now they are still up there in my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.