What size wire to run to my subwoofer?

What is your amp and what is your sub? Make and models of both, please. Just saying "2000 watt sub" does nothing for us....

Well right now i have a Rockford Fosgate Prime 1000-d but in the near future i plan on upgrading to 1500-2000 watts. And the sub is wired at 1ohm

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Oh and the sub is a Fi BL 15'' fully loaded

Don't upgrade, just double your 14 gauge that will give you 11 or 10 Gauge,more than enough twist each side to have 2 twisted wires if colored, match the + and -, it's like making your own helix type twisted to cancel noise, also go to lowes and yo can get some clear flexible tube for 8 cents a foot if you want to make look fancier. :)

lol @ all the fail in this thread. D2 sub with max at 2ohm amp. Dear lord kid do some research before you wildly buy things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.