Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 15" sub back

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sick looking 12" sub back

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Aren't we helpfull today? You know I was thinking about aaahhhrrrgrrgs, but I just can't do it.
you heard them in your car in a sealed box. it doesn't matter if everyone in n.c. has a set they loud. come on man! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggrrrrrrrrrg

I voted for the single 12". I have a single DD 3512 in the trunk of my car and it get's loud and low considering it's just 1 12". Out of all the 12's and 15's I've owned this DD is by far my favorite.

you heard them in your car in a sealed box. it doesn't matter if everyone in n.c. has a set they loud. come on man! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggrrrrrrrrrg
Just can't do it, I have to be different

I voted for the single 12". I have a single DD 3512 in the trunk of my car and it get's loud and low considering it's just 1 12". Out of all the 12's and 15's I've owned this DD is by far my favorite.
The word "considering" in your statement scares me. DDs are great subs so I've heard, but I'm REALLY into lows, and DDs just don't cut it. My SonicFX is loud as hell, but I want more low end and output for daily, I think it would excel on a mic, but I'm just craving more for ground pounding

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...