What size box with these T/S parameters?

Participant count
  • Participants list

chillin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cubic feet, port size and tune? I'm still too much of a newb to understand what to do with these numbers, but I know some smart guys out there will know the answer.  I do have a recommended box from the owner of the company, but when he told me the numbers, I had limited space in my car, so not sure if they would stay the same since I can go bigger now.

[SIZE=11pt]Fs  = 39.91 Hz
Re  = 3.70 ohms[dc]
Qt  = 0.35
Qes = 0.39
Qms = 3.90
Mms = 250.57 grams
Rms = 16.100405 kg/s
Cms = 0.000063 m/N
Vas = 50.79 liters
Sd= 754.77 cm^2
Bl  = 24.398737 Tm
Lp(2.83V/1m) = 94.46 dB[/SIZE]

Supercrew f150, Rock, metal and rap for the most part. Right now i have a 1200 watt amp, may upgrade to 2500 in he future depending if I want more bass and want to spend the extra on electrical upgrades.

I don't have the truck yet, just looking for the future.  I don't mind taking up space in the back seat. The sub has been sitting in my basement for 8 or 9 years. bnib, plans changed and I never got a chance to use it, had to get something smaller, but I want to build a box for it that is correct for the sub.

The larger size will have slightly better low end extension but will be boomier sounding. The wide range is from the vague amp information.  
So 4cf would be a nice middle ground for a little boom and still here double kicks on metal songs?

Thanks for all the answers btw, this sight is way quieter than when I used to frequent it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.