WHat size box for this sub?

SQ makes good amps. You largely get what you pay for with amps, in my experience. Some are overpriced, but the good ones are expensive still and the crappy ones are cheap.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Those are fairly priced IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...
40-85l is about the size range most high powered 12" woofers will want for a box. You should use manufacturer suggested box specs unless someone...
I would like to a bandpass box wherein the subs are facing each other and each have their own sealed enclosure with the center section being the...
Try the sealed then. If you feel you're lacking low end extension you might try to build a ported box to give you a little more output down low.

About this thread

Cclodbuster2017

Cclodbuster2017
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Clifff150