What site, is best to buy car audio?

nofriends46
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Theres not to much car audio shops, only 2 and their prices are sky high. Not worth it buying stuff from them. So i wanna know where is a place (website) to buy car audio things, good shipping or fast shipping, prices are very good, alot of items to choose from.. etc...

Lucky for you guys live in mainland, alot of car audio shops.

if you want a good all around site to buy stuff, go to sounddomain.com. Their prices are cheaper than most and they have a great selection. I have ordered many things from there like my amp and my box. Anyways, the prices their are a hell of a lot better than what you will pay at a retail store like best buy. But, if you EXTREMEMLY low prices, go to http://www.ikesound.com. They have a pretty descent selection of stuff and their prices are insanely low! Also, the best thing is that they have free shipping. Shipping on boxes and subs can be over 20 dollars (i paid 30 on shipping for my dual 12" box). Also, i was curious about the really low prices, and i emailed them to see if anything was factory refurb. They said that everything except the infinity amplifiers were absolutly new just as if you would have bought them in a store. So, if ikesound has the stuff you want, defintily order from them.

I got everything off the internet.

My box $40,and 2000w wire kit(1/0) $60 speakerhole.com

jbl 1200.1 $260 nowonspeacial.com

RF punch hx2s $120 a piece. thezeb.com awhile ago

other sites off top of head

etronics.com

millionbuy.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.