what should i use. old school SEGA 32X or 8bit nintendo?????

i personally think its pointless to buy the little memory cards...cause it has 50,000 block of memory on the harddrive of the xbox...my 007 game i have used a whole 7 blocks....

Intellivision!

I thought I was the only one who knew!

Burgertime in thumping stereo would be a trip...excepting that the intellivision was a mono box....

Certainly a quality competitor to Atari....

But it works better when soaked in distilled water...lmao

Search Intelivision on this site...I brought it up in a previous thread and everyone was like what???!!! I guess I'm too old...

RangerMan, seems more like you were ignored.

I'd say it's not how old, just how experienced you are. Intellivision is probably one of the only game systems that gave Tron any outside revenue. Hell, I'm only 20 and I know about the Intellivision. As a matter of fact, I have one here with me at college, heh!

I remember doing a search on Intellivision schtuff last year...they actually were making a game for psone that included some of the classics like Atlantis and Tron, and some other poo. Not sure what happened to that....

Nice to reminisce, tho'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.