what should i use. old school SEGA 32X or 8bit nintendo?????

ChopShop Racing
10+ year member

i just when ito my atick to get down the old nintendo and sega stuff. LOL i had my PS2 in the car but a took it out cus some one told me like 5 diff ppl were planing on jaking it out. so i thing i well go with the old school stuff. i think it would be funny too, to be playing old school stuff in the marow. ????????????????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Why would you put an ol school video game in ya vehicle to elude the people trying to jack you? Get a gun permit and stay alert and put what ever the hell you want in your vehicle. I think the ol school nintendo would be the dopest though!!! I have a ps2 in mine and I might just have to go retro to remininse the ol school dayz!!! But don't do it for fear of someone jacking you! They'll just end up getting the ol school stuff if you ain't on ya toes!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My old Nintendo won't even work anymore. I used to be able to blow the games for about a half hour and they'd work, but now I can't even start the game.

I goto James Bowie High School in Arlington Texas. i dont know if yall heard about it on the news. but r school was rated by The Leterman Show as being the USAs worst schools to goto; I dont think its that bad, but just so yall know what school i am talking about. when some one wants your system, =Ten ppl want your system! they well never jack mine, but the PS2 cant be bolted down. Or at least i wont bolt it down, cuz i like to play it in the house too.

We were on the news for having the Bowie riot during TAAS day. we had to had half of arlington cops come out and sprey the rioter with peper spray.

Don't you know blowing on your nintendo games ruins the system?

Human breath contains moisture, and moisture+electronics=bad news.

Try playing your stereo under water and you'll see what I mean.

Clean the nintendo with a good cleaner made for the system and you'll be MUCH happier with the results.

Dave

Well you can mail your old nintendo stuff to me if you are so eager to LET them have it just cuz it stays in ya car! The old systems are classics and would probably be a worth a little more than the new systems in a few years! Hold on to that stuff and don't be so eager or willing to GIVE it away!! Unless you want my address to send it to me!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

the old nintendo can be bought for around 20-25 bucks at funcoland.

it's really not a classic...however it's games sure are!

a good number of them still command upwards of 25 bucks themselves!

Just a little info for ya.

what would be cool is to get my computer setup in my car

i've got pretty much every nintendo game made on it (like 800 nes games) and I think I've got like 400-500 super nes games)

all of those games only take up 1 gig of space

I could get me a laptop,

or I could just get a computer to go in my car.......but then you need a good monitor, so that would be about $500 plus (since you would need a flat pannel)

if i had a nice car and the money to get a video system in it i'd put my xbox in there....i'd be pretty cool to be able to play 007 in the car and all...heh...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.