What should I get?

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
That'd be my route. Especially after looking at your signature about your h.u. and reading your thread about how you got scammed. I'd get the speakers, amp, and hu. Don't forget to thank your rents. haha

Yeah, I'm thinking I might go that way, but on the other hand, that tool set would match up with my craftsman tool chest, and I could get quite a few jobs with shops that I have been looked over for because of the lack of tools.

I think I am going to get the tools. I still have a lot of money that was given to me so far. I think I'll still buy a new headunit. Hell, I might even get one from someone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.