What should I do next? Sound processor advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

ladysmanfelpz
10+ year member

Phoenix
Hey all.

I drive 2007 Honda Accord with doors and rear deck deadened and Kicker KSC speakers. I only wanted some small upgrades on this car cuz frankly I don't like the car too much, but it looks like I'm stuck with it for at least 2 more years and I'm bored with my system. I would simply do a deck, but this model you have to change the whole dash to put one in. I've wanted a sound processor simply to increase the power to my speakers a lil.

I was originally thinking a bit8.9 I believe as I could bridge to my door speakers and still amp my rear 6x9's and tweeters. I don't have a problem dropping $800 on the unit, but think I would prefer a shop putting this one in, for tuning and all that, but I want to know how simple it would be to have them take it out to get some return on it when I sell the car. Or is there another route I should look at? With the speaks and deadening I have in this car, a simple EQ would make it sound great. But I don't think there is a middle of the road type option here for like $400. I think its full sound processor or nothing, and like I said I don't mind dropping the coin on one, only if I know I can take it out easy for my next project or to sell separately.

Alright I know my project is gonna be a little more complicated than some keyboard advice. Anyone have any good shops they can recommend in the Phoenix area to find a solution?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.