10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WA
I need help deciding what rims to get for my Silver 2000 Honda Civic Coupe

I can only get 14's so this is what im stuck on

konlig.gbl.ang.jpg
or
koninc.grm.large.jpg

Wow. I'd save the money for a set of 17" rims + tires. However, don't limit yourself to color only. Powder-coating is cheap, durable and looks great. I just did my 636 rims and they came out pretty nice. Cheaper than $2,500 for a pair of magnesium wheels in my desired color.

Before:

mybike2.jpg

After Powdercoated rims, painted hugger and exhaust can shortened 3.25":

mybike1.jpg

mybike3.jpg

only 14's? don't bother
Well for only $400 for the black ones and $320 for the other ones brand new I could care less about the price

EDIT: And yeah i've been looking into the powder coating option because I think it looks sick

Well for only $400 for the black ones and $320 for the other ones brand new I could care less about the priceEDIT: And yeah i've been looking into the powder coating option because I think it looks sick
What? First you say that you want them because they're "only $400 for the black ones and $320 for the other ones" and then you say you could care less about the price? Are you retarded?

What? First you say that you want them because they're "only $400 for the black ones and $320 for the other ones" and then you say you could care less about the price? Are you retarded?
He was probably talking about not caring about the price difference between the two different styles of rims.

You said I shouldn't bother since they're only 14's and I said I could care less about making the purchase (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE 14's) because i'm getting a good deal either way. IMO

Don't get so worked up porkchop

You said I shouldn't bother since they're only 14's and I said I could care less about making the purchase (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE 14's) because i'm getting a good deal either way. IMO

Don't get so worked up porkchop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.