What makes Kicker so bad?

I hope your idea of quality isnt LP
Why not? Whats wrong with LP? Do you feel that other brands perform better than LP? Have you ever owned any LP amps? What is quality to you?

I'm not saying that LP is the best brand you can buy because i have more than a few of their amps. I own other brands besides LP. I just feel that my LP amps perform better than the other brands i've owned or heard and thats my personal opinion. And I also wanted to clear up something...Kicker is not a bad brand! The newer stuff is made in china and that is very disappointing to me for many reasons. Old school Kicker products were built way better compared to todays stuff. Thats all i meant.

I am about to install a pair of old s15d's. Not saying they hold up to stuff today, but I liked them in the mid 90's and I will like them again today. Besides, I paid 130 for the pair. They will get loud and sound good doing it, off a modicum of power and in a small box.

I was way too poor to afford them when they were new, call it a mid life crisis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.