Sa-15 break in

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jakerrr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ive played my sa-15 for about an hour. About 5 minutes of this was at or near full tilt (25/35 volume). Then I was informed I should not turn it up loud for the first 4 hours of playing. Should I be okay? Or should I wait a little longer to turn it up again?

can we delete this thread so he can look up on google that you dont need to break **** in, and then have some one counter argue that, and then start a fight with each other? you will not get a straight answer for this /thread

LMFAO. Where do people keep getting this ****? Did Jacob ever say that his woofers need to be run at some percentage of rated power for some period of time to function properly?

first thing im doing when i get my two 12" zcons is taking 5000 watts to the face. if they blow, then ill start believing the wise tale. unless my voltage is 9.6 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.