What is required to run a DC 3.5k?

well i run a soundqubed 3500, i have a mechman 270 alt, yellow top under the hood, and (have/had) a crescendo group 31 in the back, i say had/have because the crescendo turned out to be a bad battery, well when everything was running smoothly, at idle i would go down to 13.2-13.5 depending on song, and at cruising speed i would not go below 13.9, but then again its rated for 4300 rms im sure that 3.5 does similar if not BETTER than my 3500, so again at least one group 31 in the back and the biggest agm you can fit under the hood, and at least a 250 amp alt.

Ok well I'm trying to get away with not adding a batt in the back as there

Is no room with the box and amp, if I can get away with having 2 XS batts one starting

And one as aux for the amp with a 270 alt big 3 that'd great.

Ok well I'm trying to get away with not adding a batt in the back as thereIs no room with the box and amp, if I can get away with having 2 XS batts one starting

And one as aux for the amp with a 270 alt big 3 that'd great.
Yes you can 3 would be better. Technically you should be able to run the amp at 1 ohm with no issues. Do a big. 3 kit to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.