anybody used a powermax alt b4??

Participant count
  • Participant list
you get what you pay for
to a certain extent , my boy has a 270 amp mechman , 4 xs batts , on an ns1 and its starting to fail on him hes had it for a little while now but now issues are arising , i feel like its all hit or miss really , ive heard great reviews on powermax , ive heard poor reviews , but as well as other alts the same , preferably i go with who has the most as well as the best reviews ive never had an issue with equipment that way

to a certain extent , my boy has a 270 amp mechman , 4 xs batts , on an ns1 and its starting to fail on him hes had it for a little while now but now issues are arising , i feel like its all hit or miss really , ive heard great reviews on powermax , ive heard poor reviews , but as well as other alts the same , preferably i go with who has the most as well as the best reviews ive never had an issue with equipment that way
each to his own i guess, i run a mechman 270 myself, but im sure any mechman/singer/dc/ohio alt put side by side with a 250-300 powermax there will be a HUGE difference in part and build quality, but at the same time powermax reviews are good, sooooo what exactlly does that mean? was that alt tortured with audio equipment that pull alot of power?

each to his own i guess, i run a mechman 270 myself, but im sure any mechman/singer/dc/ohio alt put side by side with a 250-300 powermax there will be a HUGE difference in part and build quality, but at the same time powermax reviews are good, sooooo what exactlly does that mean? was that alt tortured with audio equipment that pull alot of power?
youd have to ask powermax i personally dont run one nor have i but like i said in the above stated theres good and bad , i guess you just have to find the one you like , id say if anything if price point is an issue save up and go reputable , if you cant wait and save up thats on you get it and see how it hangs you win some you lose some worse that can happen is you dont like it sell it to someone who has a small system maybe it might help them out more than you

That's y I went with mechman 2 yr warranty ..unless u do a hair pin alt then I think they go up to a 10 yr warranty but price is up there also...ur choice had a singer also with no issues ..I agree with u get what u pay for had a Tenney lasted me 6 months then took a sh*t ..Then he went under so stuck with a junk alt just trying to save a 100$$ may not be worth it..just my 2cents..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.