What is "SQ" these days?

I downloaded the REW software a few days back... can't use it, but I have it. I plan to purchase a used laptop from the pawn shop sometime soon. Until then, it's the trusty cell phone. It will at least give me a starting point and allow me to familiarize myself with the procedures.

Thanks Jcsaudio... now I have more stuff to look at lol

BAM!!!! See, timing and money!!! I just bought a DSP. It's used and I will have to buy a few items for it but in the end I will save a bunch over the retail price. Have any of you heard of BOSS?? This thing has to be good, lots of chrome.... lol I can't do it. I got a Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3. For the price, I could not pass it up... I would kick my own rear end if I did.

BAM!!!! See, timing and money!!! I just bought a DSP. It's used and I will have to buy a few items for it but in the end I will save a bunch over the retail price. Have any of you heard of BOSS?? This thing has to be good, lots of chrome.... lol I can't do it. I got a Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3. For the price, I could not pass it up... I would kick my own rear end if I did.
Congrats on getting the most glitched software of any DSP! No joke

They keep saying updates are coming. That was 2 years ago. There is a reason it doesn’t get recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
not saving presets, resetting all your tuning work, crashes during operation etc... nothing big.
It's a lot better now, for me anyways. Haven't had issues for about 2 months but I haven't been tuning it much.

The Dayton is going to make it obsolete if it lives up to expectation

It's a lot better now, for me anyways. Haven't had issues for about 2 months but I haven't been tuning it much.
The Dayton is going to make it obsolete if it lives up to expectation
the dsr1 is good once you fully get it going. Just the initial phase, you really need to weather out the storm.

Since the RF is coming I will try it out... well, in the Jeep first. If it *****, oh well... lesson learned, I can always make another $200. I got my Daytonaudio iMM-6 today. I too will stay tuned to see how the Dayton DSP does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThxOne

Premium Member
The Boss
ThxOne
The United States of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date