What IS MICHAELANE's Problem

sorry you guys wont do bizness with me anymore but id rather not be able to buy or sell with a few emmbers then possibly loose a few dollars. hope in the future you sell something i want and thinks go back to normal when you give me a chance to buy them. you can look at my feedback and see ive never ever had a single problem on here til now. even drove 83miles each way to meet a guy to help him out so he didnt pay shipping and didnt charge him a penny for gas. im not out to get anyone off this forum.
Try not to be an ass to the people who actually try to take up for you, it would probably help a little. Just my opinion.

abandonthread.gif
boom!!!!

Do you all see now why I started this ****ing thread. I am a good guy and would never scam someone. Michael Lane has ****ing problems

Holy hell I'm not reading 10 pages to catch up in this...

now youre just going back to being young n dumb.
1st. WOT THE KNOWN SCAMMER SAI THAT

2ND. IM IN SCHOOL HERE IN THE GREAT STATE OF NC.

3rd. yes i deliver pizzas... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Why am I dumb? That wasn't meant to be an insult, I didn't know how much people make delivering pizzas, but I never considered it to be good money...

Do you all see now why I started this ****ing thread. I am a good guy and would never scam someone. Michael Lane has ****ing problems
I'm not saying you're a scammer but when you made the comment about having the ipod and his money, well it kinda made people wonder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.