What is louder? More cone area, more power, or more drivers?

Ok I tried a couple different positions. I put the box on the passenger side with port facing passenger side wall, wasn't any louder I don't think. It might've even been a little quieter. But then I angled the box so that the ports were facing right into the corner of the passenger side of the hatch. I think it's louder now.

Ok I tried a couple different positions. I put the box on the passenger side with port facing passenger side wall, wasn't any louder I don't think. It might've even been a little quieter. But then I angled the box so that the ports were facing right into the corner of the passenger side of the hatch. I think it's louder now.

eeeeey results yo lol.

Tried facing the port completely back yet?

its a ford fiesta hatch right? sub up port back. Your avatar made me think its a trunk all this time lmfaoo.. definitely sub up port back.

eeeeey results yo lol.
Tried facing the port completely back yet?

its a ford fiesta hatch right? sub up port back.
yeah Fiesta hatch. No I haven't tried sub up port back. But I did try sub back port up and it was quieter. I will try port back tomorrow. I just can't wait until I get another SA-12 so I can wire down to 1 ohm and get a bigger amp.
I ended up losing that auction for the JBL MS-8. So I ordered an Audiocontrol LC2i for $50. I think even just replacing my scosche converter with the LC2i converter will make it louder because more output voltage.

But 2 sa-12s on 1500 watts it's going to be insane in this car dude.

yeah Fiesta hatch. No I haven't tried sub up port back. But I did try sub back port up and it was quieter. I will try port back tomorrow. I just can't wait until I get another SA-12 so I can wire down to 1 ohm and get a bigger amp.
I ended up losing that auction for the JBL MS-8. So I ordered an Audiocontrol LC2i for $50. I think even just replacing my scosche converter with the LC2i converter will make it louder because more output voltage.

But 2 sa-12s on 1500 watts it's going to be insane in this car dude.
Yeah sub back port up is not recommended sub up port back works really well in hatches.

I seen a honda fit stuff 2 15 jbl with 2 4in ports behind rear seats only seat height powered by a alpine 600w amp do 145 on music subs and ports up. Box was a little over 4cu. 2 12's with double the power and more port area, sub and port up should have similar if not better results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.