2014 Sierra Reg Cab Sound System

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassDrop

Senior VIP Member
So I just bought a 2014 Sierra Reg Cab & I want to put in a sound system on it.Never had a truck so not really sure what would do good on it.Anybody got any advice I know the doors are 6x9s but id rather do some 6.5s on it. I already have some 6.5 Crescendo Neo Pros an infinity kappa 125wx4 amp & a RF T400-2 . Id like to throw in some 10s in the back but have no Idea if they'll fit. Would appreciate all the advice any1 could give me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...
I just ordered a Sony XM-GS4 amp for the Focal door speakers. The Mosconi Pico 2 powers the factory subwoofer, and sail panel tweeters. I'll post...
Did you consider using the PAC AmpPRO 4, AP4-CH31? It will connect between factory amp and head unit and allow you to have RCA outputs for the amps.
Do you have about $100 to waste? Try a cheap amp that has line-level inputs, see if that helps. WalMart carries a 4 Channel Jensen amp, for its...
id put in a good new deck and front speakers, forget the rears (fade to the front). then when you get a new car, take the deck and front speakers...

About this thread

BassDrop

Senior VIP Member
BassDrop
SALINAS CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from