What happened to Image Dynamics?

I haven't read that ID is closing its doors, just that Eric is no longer with the company. I may be misunderstanding the situation, but it sounds like ID is still going to be around to buy from, and to get warranties from. I just dont expect ID to continue heading in the direction Eric has taken all these years.

Again I may be wrong, but that's how I understand the situation.

There's a thread on here that says ID is going to be moved into PowerBass facilities. The VP for PowerBass was quoted talking about "Consolidating Image Dynamics and PowerBass." Correct me if I'm wrong, but as sad as this sounds it seems to be a death sentence for ID.

There's a thread on here that says ID is going to be moved into PowerBass facilities. The VP for PowerBass was quoted talking about "Consolidating Image Dynamics and PowerBass." Correct me if I'm wrong, but as sad as this sounds it seems to be a death sentence for ID.
Powerbass doesnt make junk by any means. Just not near the quality of ID.

I probably should've worded that last post a little differently. I know PowerBass isn't complete junk, but their speakers are nowhere near IDs (which is what ID was arguably best at.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.