What happened to Image Dynamics?

I agree, but it will continue. I hate to say it, but to many companies have come and gone in this industry and far to many should still be here today.
We have to remember that we, as enthusiasts, tend to view these situations more emotionally than owners, as to them its also about putting food on their table, puttin their kids through college, etc. I dont direct this at you rabbit, as you are a vendor of sorts, so you know what I mean, just sayin...

I agree I miss the old PPI, Orion, PG, etc. But I place ID above all of them, based on their staff they employ (many SQ champions who really know their shit). Like I said above, these entities are first and foremost a business, but ID was always a company that gave me the most impression that they were passionate about the industry they are/were involved in. Long live Image Dynamics.

We have to remember that we, as enthusiasts, tend to view these situations more emotionally than owners, as to them its also about putting food on their table, puttin their kids through college, etc. I dont direct this at you rabbit, as you are a vendor of sorts, so you know what I mean, just sayin...
I agree I miss the old PPI, Orion, PG, etc. But I place ID above all of them, based on their staff they employ (many SQ champions who really know their shit). Like I said above, these entities are first and foremost a business, but ID was always a company that gave me the most impression that they were passionate about the industry they are/were involved in. Long live Image Dynamics.
Well said.

In ID's case it is probably what becomes of many partnerships with something that was supposed to happen probably NOT happening OR one partner is dragging the other down. I had a business partnership that ended up going south about 10 years ago and it taught me an extremely valuable lesson... NEVER go into business with a good friend WITHOUT a written agreement. We finally started talking again in 2007 because we couldn't remember why we were mad at each other, lol.

I can't post a link, but this is what the page says,

"Thank you for the years

of support.

It is with much sadness that

I say Goodbye

Eric Stevens

Founder Image Dynamics"

I'm always late and posting irrelevant news. :/
Sorry for the unneeded topic.
okay-face.jpg

for those interested Eric was not able to save the ID name. so he and his team are moving on to something else. be on the look out for great new audio systems //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.