What happened to Image Dynamics?

Surprised Eric is making this very public, but it sounds like he is very unhappy as to how things went down. It was his company he created and built.

Surprised Eric is making this very public, but it sounds like he is very unhappy as to how things went down. It was his company he created and built.
I thought the same thing. It is not like Eric to normally let something like this become public knowledge. I have spoke with Eric several times over the years and I hate to see him and his legacy go through something like this.

Its a shame...

Iam willing to bet that the "other partner" did things for selfish reasons and not in the interest of the company and/or the customer or employees.

Its very sad but I hope that things work out. Another great company that may just join the ranks of the "use to be's" .....

Does this mean no one can order new products? I was thisclose to buying an XS-69 set with a 700.2 Q amp to run them.

Does this mean no one can order new products? I was thisclose to buying an XS-69 set with a 700.2 Q amp to run them.
You won't be able to order direct. Look for them online and you will be fine. As for warranties and all that, it is anybodies guess now, as the company is going to go through some very "iffy" times it would seem.

Its a shame...
Iam willing to bet that the "other partner" did things for selfish reasons and not in the interest of the company and/or the customer or employees.Its very sad but I hope that things work out. Another great company that may just join the ranks of the "use to be's" .....
this right here is what i'm thinkin also.

not so sure about the "self inflicted" part.
It was an internal issue with in the company that has put them in the situation they are in. Regardless of who is at fault that would be self inflicted. It was not do to an out side uncontrollable circumstance.

I'm in no way blaming any of the parties from ID. Just staying.

Man, peeps should go buy older ID stuff now. I would if I could afford it.....

Could be worth some money down the road as they have made some amazing equipment from over th years.

Sorry about the parties involved in this difficult time. Seems to be going on everywhere though, caraudio related or not....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I wish ID the best of luck, and hope Eric holds on to ownership. I agree its Eric, Matt, and a few others that make ID the stand-out business its been for many years now. If this industry loses ID in the form we are accustomed to it being, the entire hobby loses an invaluable company/resource/influence.

I wish ID the best of luck, and hope Eric holds on to ownership. I agree its Eric, Matt, and a few others that make ID the stand-out business its been for many years now. If this industry loses ID in the form we are accustomed to it being, the entire hobby loses an invaluable company/resource/influence.
I agree, but it will continue. I hate to say it, but to many companies have come and gone in this industry and far to many should still be here today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.