what glue u guys use?

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
whats up guys im gona try to build my first box i have some basic tools i picked up. im gona get a box plan from ram . the issue is what glue should i use and for now can i just glue the box together then go back to drill all the screws in(sub will not go in tell the box is 100%)? i still need a drill and i really wana do the cuts and glue the box together. if u guys think thats a big no no please let me know. thanks my luvs

do i have to predrill it befor i go head and glue it or can i glue it then put it together. predrill then drill the screws down?
no you can glue it together and clamp it down then predrill your holes. Its time consuming but better in the long run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.